Meaningful modular modifications!

Ok, I’ll stick to this and stop trying to be punny. Started the process by removing the remaining wiring harness and began taking the intake. That came to a halt when the coolant crossover protested. So, I moved on with other tasks, starting with the solid engine mounts from SMR.

Friday

The other side didn’t fit very well but that’s nothing my grinder can’t remedy.

Friday

After that issue, I test fit the header and it fits great. Then, I took the old filter off to install the start of an oil filter relocation setup.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.